By now, most of us have heard that green tea has zillions of healthy benefits. In fact, the list of benefits is so long, it might even be a little hard to believe!
Research has shown that green tea:
- Protects against heart disease by lowering bad cholesterol, reducing high blood pressure, and reducing the incidence of atherosclerosis.
- Promotes weight loss by stimulating your body’s metabolism without raising your heart rate like coffee or other caffeinated sources.
- Builds a strong immune system through antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Improves mental focus, attention, and cognitive ability, giving new meaning to “green fuel.”
- Prevents physical and mental fatigue and age-related memory loss.
- Preserves skin by minimizing wrinkles, skin discolorations, and age spots. Also reduces acne, eczema, and other major skin conditions.
- Enhances oral health by helping to prevent the bacteria that causes bad breath, tooth decay, dental plaque, and gum disease.
But not everyone has the time—nor the desire—to brew a hot cup of green tea multiple times per day. If you can take a moment to sit and relax, green tea is a great way to go. For those other times, reach for Sencha Naturals mints. These special formulas take healthy green tea and add other delicious, good-for-you ingredients to make exotic-sounding flavors like Moroccan Mint, Yuzu Ginger, Fresh Melon, and the Pink Dragonfruit mints in your summer Yuzen box. Just three tiny leaf-shaped mints give you the same antioxidant boost as one cup of green tea—with no sugar, no fat, and only 5 calories per mint. You get all the green tea benefits and your breath smells fresh, too!
Visit www.senchanaturals.com to learn more and to order the other flavors.