Even though we’ve always been told that indulgent treats like chocolate are bad for us, dark chocolate has so many health benefits that you can easily make the argument that you need to have at least a little bit of it every day. Plus,eating something that seems indulgent (even though it really isn’t) just makes us happy!
The Wei of Chocolate morsels in the winter Yuzen box are no ordinary chocolates, however. The smart people behind these tasty treats have taken the chocolate-eating experience to a whole new level:
- All of the company’s chocolate is organic, fair trade, vegan, GMO-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free! It’s hard these days to find delicious indulgences that contain only the good stuff and none of the harmful stuff.
- Wei of Chocolate infuses their chocolate with all-natural ingredients like citrus, herbs, spices, and flower essences, all specially chosen to promote feelings of gratitude, love, joy, peace and more. For instance, Wei Peace is dark chocolate infused with lavender, meant to calm the spirit, and Wei Inspired, infused with Himalayan pink salt, prepares the mind for creativity and inspiration.
- The chocolate comes in bite-sized morsels—but don’t bite it! They’re small like that to help you “taste the deliciousness of the present moment” as you sit back, relax, place the creamy chocolate on your tongue, and let it slowly melt there. It’s your own special chocolate meditation session.
- The symbol on the top of each piece of chocolate means “Aaaaahhhh,” because that’s what you’ll feel as the delicious chocolate melts in your mouth.
- To make sure you get your daily dose of inspiration (or gratitude, or relaxation), Wei of Chocolate offers a convenient subscription service that brings your monthly “prescription” right to your door. Learn more about the service, and about all of the company’s products, at www.weiofchocolate.com.