Green—bright, beautiful, radiant green—is the color of emeralds, frogs, John Deere tractors, money, and popular characters like the Grinch, the Incredible Hulk, Shrek, and Yoda.
In color therapy, green is associated with growth, spring, renewal, and rebirth. It’s also the most common color in the world, thanks to all the trees, shrubs, and plants that we depend on for oxygen, herbs, and food.
Plant life gets its vibrant green color from chlorophyll, which is as essential to the plants as blood is to humans; it’s vital to the plant’s growth and respiration. When we eat green plants, take a chlorophyll supplement, or use skincare products infused with chlorophyll—like the Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask in your winter Yuzen box—our bodies also harness chlorophyll’s many health benefits:
· It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and wound-healing properties.
· It helps neutralize the pollution we breathe inevery minute of every day.
· It stimulates red blood cells, which improve our supply of oxygen.
· It helps neutralize the free radicals that can damage healthy cells.
· It delivers essential magnesium straight to theblood, which helps the blood carry oxygen to our cells and tissues.
· It helps deodorize the body—think bad breath, gas, urine, B.O.
· It can protect against toxins and help reduce drug side effects.
· It can reduce redness and swelling.
· It promotes healthy iron levels.
The first thing you will notice when you open your Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask is the bright green color, of course. Then use it on your skin and marvel at how the seaweed extracts, minerals, and milk proteins help tighten the skin, enhance circulation, and diminish fine lines. To find out more about Eslor and their other beauty products, visit www.eslor.com.