Ever read an ingredient label on an all-natural skincare product and think it sounds more like a salad recipe? Or maybe a collection of items you gathered during a walk through the woods?
That’s because the awesome companies that make these products never use harsh chemicals and scary-sounding ingredients that no one knows how to pronounce. Instead, they’ve learned how to harness the power of the wonderful resources Mother Nature provides for us, like plant and flower essences, herbs, fruits and vegetables, and essential oils.
Don’t worry, though; it’s easy to pronounce all the ingredients in the Eslor Firming Eye Cream that came in the summer Yuzen box. What might be a bit more difficult, though, is figuring out why each ingredient was specially chosen for an eye cream that helps re-plump, renew, and brighten the delicate undereye area.
Here’s a rundown:
- Aloe vera gel—highly moisturizing; anti-inflammatory
- Olive oil—protection against ultraviolet rays; won’t clog pores
- Mango butter—high in antioxidants; protects against UV rays
- Peach kernel oil—helpful in eliminating free radicals; absorbs easily
- Ginseng extract—high in antioxidants; helps tone and brighten
- Arnica—helps renew stressed skin; reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Calendula—highly moisturizing; anti-inflammatory properties help reduce swelling
Eslor has an entire line of advanced, results-oriented skincare products, developed a pharmacologistafter years of research and formulation. Visit www.eslor.com to browse all the moisturizers, cleansers, exfoliants, masks and more.